Concerned about

Find out if you are truly at risk!

Find out instantly with our free deportation risk assessment

Do you need an attorney to represent you in 39:4-50 DUI?If you are charged with a DUI you will need an attorney only if you want to get the best results possible.  If you want to just plea guilty, there is no point hiring an attorney.  You will likely get the maximum fines and penalties.  The only way to get the best result possible is to plea not guilty and fight for your rights.  Your attorney will:

  1. Represent you in the proceedings and help you through the process;
  2. Gather evidence on your behalf and evaluate the State’s evidence that may lead to acquittal;
  3. Consider the filing of any appropriate motions;
  4. Evaluate any defenses or medical conditions that you may have;
  5. Consider the use of an expert to attack weaknesses in the State’s case; and
  6. If you are unsuccessful defending the case, guide you through the sentencing process helping you get the best sentence possible.

Whenever presented with any form of legal charge it is very important to seek legal counsel, but it is especially important in DUI cases where the outcome can affect your life for years to come.

Free Resources for you

If you are charged with a DUI you need to know your options before going to court.  On this page you will see an offer for my books, click the link, put your name and contact information and we will give you these books free:

  1. Arrested for Drunk Driving?  Learn how to Beat the Odds – Here I discuss defense strategies, and common mistakes I see other attorneys make in defending these complicated cases.  I also list for your question you should ask any attorney that you interview for your defense.
  2. Why Pleading Guilty to Your New Jersey Traffic Ticket is NOT an Option – Here I discuss court process and violations, including DUI’s.  There lots of case examples here.
  3. An Immigrant’s Guide to Municipal Court.  This discusses specifically what you will encounter in  Municipal Court if you aren’t a U.S. citizen and how it can result in removal proceedings in Immigration Court.  I define important terms and guide you through the Municipal Court and Immigration Court process.

If you have DUI or Traffic offenses questions, we have answers.  You can,

  1. Call 888-695-6169 to speak to our knowledgeable staff;
  2. Fill out the contact us form on this page;
  3. Select the live chat feature to speak to someone right away.

We help DUI defendants, one court case at a time.