What is US v. Texas? What is US v. Texas?When is this case being heard?What issues is the court facing?What…
- The first and most obvious is to call 911. If you are in danger or feel threatened you should call the police right away.
- Another resource is the National Domestic Violence Helpline, which can be reached 24/7 by calling 1-800-799-7233. Again, the police should be the first number you call in any situation involving domestic violence, as your safety is of the upmost importance;
- If you live in Monmouth County you can contact 180 Turning Lives Around at (732) 431-7926 for battered partners seeking restraining orders. They also have a Spanish-speaking helpline active 7 days a week from 4pm-10pm at 1-888-222-2228.
I have given seminars for 180 Turning Lives Around and have worked closely with some of their members. They help a lot of people. If you think you need help, call them.
If you have questions, we have answers.
- Call our knowledgeable staff at 888-695-6169;
- Fill out our contact us form on this page; or
- Select our live chat feature to speak to someone right away.
We help victims of domestic violence, one trial at a time.