Take this free test to see your actual risk of being deported and what you can do to stop it.
Do you worry about being Deported?
Realice esta prueba gratuita para ver su riesgo real de ser deportado y lo que puede hacer para detenerlo.
¿Te preocupa la deportación?
There are many resources available for the citizenship exam, ranging form classes to online practice tests. On the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services website you can find links to practice tests and even the questions they can ask you. There is also no shortage of practice tests online, and as long as you know the general types of questions that will be answered there is no shortage of information. Another alternative is classes that may be led in certain areas, providing you with the information you need to learn in a friendly classroom environment. For example, Brookdale Community College has a great program that I have spoken at in the past. Many public libraries also have free classes to help you learn. Since the USCIS does change their website, go to www.uscis.gov and google naturalization. They have information available in several languages for your convenience.
Free Resources Available for You
If you face immigration an immigration challenge we have some valuable resources for you:
- Do You Need an Immigration Attorney? You Might Not I will explain when you need an immigration attorney. Not every needs one. I will also explain the benefits of hiring one in any immigration challenge.
- 7 Critical Questions to ask Before Hiring an Immigration Attorney If you have decided that you need an immigration attorney, how do you make sure you hire a good one? I explain to you the questions you need to ask before you hire your immigration attorney.
- An Immigrant’s Guide to Municipal Court Here I discuss what happens if you get arrested by Immigration Customs Enforcement, what you need to know to get out of custody, and what to expect if you are placed in removal hearings. I also explain the municipal court process and how a municipal court matter can result in your being placed into removal proceedings.
If you have immigration questions, we have answers. You can
- Call our knowledgeable staff at 888-695-6169;
- Fill out our contact us form on this page; or
- Select our live chat feature to speak to someone right away.
We help immigrants, one petition at a time.