Find out if you are truly at risk!
Find out instantly with our free deportation risk assessment
This is designed as a tool for law enforcement to investigate and prosecute criminals. If successful you will get non-immigrant status for four years and can then apply for permanent resident status.
You must prove:
- You have been the victim of a crime;
- You suffered physical or mental abuse because of the crime;
- You possess information regarding the crime;
- You have been or will be helpful in investigating or prosecuting the crime.
- You must get a Law Enforcement Certification who will certify that you have or will assist in the investigation or prosecution of the criminal. Without the certification you can’t apply.