Our Immigration Stories at Andres Mejer Law Most immigrants regret not obtaining a green card and filing a citizenship application…
What grounds of inadmissibility does § 212(h) waive?
- crimes involving moral turpitude
- a single offense of simple possessionof 30 grams or less of marijuana.
- multiple criminal convictions where aggregate sentence was 5 years or more.
- prostitution and commercial vice activities.
- serious criminal offenses involving a grant of immunity.
Call Us Today!
We're here 24/7.