Concerned about

Find out if you are truly at risk!

Find out instantly with our free deportation risk assessment

Can you get a waiver for criminal grounds of inadmissibility?
A § 212(h) waiver, if granted, provides you a waiver for criminal grounds of inadmissibility outlined below:

  • crimes involving moral turpitude
  • a single offense of simple possessionof 30 grams or less of marijuana.
  • multiple criminal convictions where aggregate sentence was 5 years or more.
  • prostitution and commercial vice activities.
  • serious criminal offenses involving a grant of immunity.