Take this free test to see your actual risk of being deported and what you can do to stop it.
Do you worry about being Deported?
Realice esta prueba gratuita para ver su riesgo real de ser deportado y lo que puede hacer para detenerlo.
¿Te preocupa la deportación?
- You were operating a motor vehicle on a public roadway,
- You were under the influence of drugs or alcohol,
- A minor child was in the vehicle, and
- You were legally responsible for the minor child (i.e., parent; stepparent; foster parent; legal guardian, for example an adult acting in a supervisory capacity such as a coach, teacher, or baby sitter).
Prosecutors are particularly aggressive when it comes to children in the car. If you are not a U.S. citizen and are convicted of N.J.S. 30:4-50.15, you could be loss of you visa and deportation. Don’t take any chances. Find an experienced DUI and immigration attorney to help you.
So What Do I Do?
If you live out of New Jersey and received a ticket/DUI in Monmouth or Ocean Counties, you can
- Download our free traffic ticket book “Why Pleading Guilty to your New Jersey Traffic Ticket is NOT an option by clicking on the title,”
- Download our DUI book, “Arrested for Drunk Driving? Learn How to Beat the Odds,”
- On the menu on the right you will find our immigration books including a tool to help you figure out if you qualify for legal status,
- You contact me through this site or the chat feature; or
- You can call our knowledgeable staff at 888-695-6169.
- What are the Immigration Consequences of a “simple” DUI 39:4-50?
- What are the Immigration Consequences of a New Jersey Conviction for DUI 39:4-50 when My License is already Suspended?
- What are the Immigration Consequences of a New Jersey Conviction for DUI 39:4-50 based on Drugs?
- What are the Immigration Consequences of a New Jersey Conviction for DUI 39:4-50 with a Child in the Car?
- What are the Consequences to My DACA if Convicted in New Jersey for DUI 39:4-50?
- Will a Conviction for NJ DUI 39:4-50 affect my Green Card or Naturalization Application?
- Will a Conviction for NJ DUI 39:4-50 prevent me from visiting Canada?