Those who want to become citizens of the United States must first go through a lot since the immigration process…
Regardless of the situation, your best bet is to hire a qualified, competent lawyer, and having them help you fight both the DUI (NJS 39:4-50) and the refusal (NJS 39:4-50.2) charge. This is what they do for a living, and you are likely to get a lot of help from them, whether it be a full acquittal, or simply a less severe sentence. However, it is your right to refuse, and you always have that option. The only thing we ask is that you fully understand the consequences of such an action.
Free Resources for you
If you are charged with a DUI you need to know your options before going to court. On this page you will see an offer for my books, click the link, put your name and contact information and we will give you these books free:
- Arrested for Drunk Driving? Learn how to Beat the Odds – Here I discuss defense strategies, and common mistakes I see other attorneys make in defending these complicated cases. I also list for your question you should ask any attorney that you interview for your defense.
- Why Pleading Guilty to Your New Jersey Traffic Ticket is NOT an Option – Here I discuss court process and violations, including DUI’s. There lots of case examples here.
- An Immigrant’s Guide to Municipal Court. This discusses specifically what you will encounter in Municipal Court if you aren’t a U.S. citizen and how it can result in removal proceedings in Immigration Court. I define important terms and guide you through the Municipal Court and Immigration Court process.
If you have DUI or Traffic offenses questions, we have answers. You can,
- Call 888-695-6169 to speak to our knowledgeable staff;
- Fill out the contact us form on this page;
- Select the live chat feature to speak to someone right away.
We help DUI defendants, one court client at a time.