- Border security;
- Visa system prohibiting those who want to come to the U.S. legally;
- Our broken Immigration Court and Detention system that can’t handle the demands on it and hobbles Judge’s discretion;
- Millions of undocumented immigrants or “illegals” who want to come out of the shadows if only our government decides on a way to allow it.
I think this bill has value, but in the context of a larger bill. At a time when substantive issues seems to be ignored by Congress, it is hard to believe that this is what our legislators are focusing on. Give our immigrants a path to citizenship or a path to legal status, I don’t care what you call it.
Your Free Resources
Do you need help with the immigration process and looking for where to start?
- Do You Qualify for Legal Status? Click this link, answer some questions, and in minutes you will know how to get started.
- Do You Need an Immigration Attorney? You Might Not Learn if you need an immigration attorney.
- 7 Critical Questions to ask Before Hiring an Immigration Attorney Make sure that you receive the best legal help possible. Here is how you find the right immigration attorney for your case.
Ready to talk to someone?
- Speak to our knowledgeable staff at 888-695-6169;
- Fill out our contact us form on this page; or
- Select the live chat feature to speak to someone helpful right away.
At AML we help immigrants, one petition at a time!