Concerned about

Find out if you are truly at risk!

Find out instantly with our free deportation risk assessment

The LIFE Act (otherwise known as 245i) allows you to adjust your status within the U.S. even if you:

  • Entered the United States illegally;
  • Worked in the United States illegally,
  • Failed to maintain continuously lawful status,
  • Entered under the Visa Waiver Pilot Program,
  • Entered as foreign crewmen, or
  • Entered as foreign travelers in transit without a visa.