Deciding on an immigration lawyer can feel like an overwhelming situation. You’re investing your time, money and, even your…
How do I apply for the provisional unlawful presence waiver?
- You can’t file before March 4, 2013.
- Sometime before then, DHS will be releasing Form I-601A, Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver and the filing fee.
- At this point, the form has not been released. Nor do we know where to submit it or what the filing fee will be.
- There will also be a biometric fee.
- You should also notify the Department of State of your intention to file a provisional unlawful presence waiver.