Take this free test to see your actual risk of being deported and what you can do to stop it.
Do you worry about being Deported?
Realice esta prueba gratuita para ver su riesgo real de ser deportado y lo que puede hacer para detenerlo.
¿Te preocupa la deportación?
- Be 18 years or older;
- Be a Legal Permanent Resident for 5 years (or 3 if you are married to a U.S. Citizen (USC));
- Have been in the U.S. for 30 months in the 5 years (60 months) before you apply ( or if you are married to a USC then 18 months in the last 3 years (36 months));
- Not have taken a trip for 12 months or longer during the last 5 years (or three years if married to a USC);
- Have lived in the State or district for the 3 months before you applied;
- Be able to read, write, and speak basic English;
- Know the fundamentals of U.S. history and the form and principles of U.S. government (Civics).
- Be a person of Good Moral Character.
- Not be in default for any prior years of back taxes.
- Have signed up for selective service if you are a man between 18 and 26 years old (for possible service in the U.S. armed forces).
- Be willing to support the U.S. constitution, to perform civilian or military service if required, and be willing to take the oath of allegiance to the U.S.