Freehold New Jersey Immigration Attorney

Freehold New Jersey Office


Get your free immigration diagnosis now!

Most people do not know this, but there are plenty of ways for immigrants to get legal status in America. Lots of immigration lawyers are not aware of all the ways to get a green card status, that’s why you need to reach out to an experienced Freehold immigration attorney. “The Green Card Doctor,” Andres Mejer, knows about all kinds of remedies available to cure your immigration ailments. Even when other immigration lawyers have already told you that your case is hopeless, Andres Mejer can usually treat your immigration status. You can find out right away if you’re qualified to apply for legal status through our Legal Status Diagnosis tool. No gimmicks, no obligations, and it’s totally free. 


Freehold New Jersey Immigration Attorney

Freehold township is a small community in Monmouth County, New Jersey. It is home to the historic site of the Battle of Monmouth, which took place in 1778. Today, it is preserved as the Monmouth Battlefield State Park, and locals and visitors alike can visit this place to enjoy its beautiful history and other attractions in the park such as the Turkey Swamp Park, the Freehold Raceway, and the Freehold Art Gallery. 

Of course, going to these places would be more enjoyable if you don’t have to worry about your visa or immigration status. Freehold immigration attorney, Andres Mejer, can help you deal with your immigration issues and find the best solution possible for your case. We can provide immigration advice and assistance if you have concerns about your immigration status, fiance/marriage visa, citizenship, TPS, or deportation. Andres is an experienced immigration attorney serving in Freehold, New Jersey, and the nearby communities. He can help immigrants in Eatontown, Lakewood, Newark, Edison, Bridgewater, and Freehold, New Jersey.


Green Card

Planning to apply for legal permanent residency in the US? To check if you’re qualified for a Green Card, consult with our Freehold immigration attorneys.

Fiancé & Marriage Visas

Are you getting married or already married to a foreign individual? Our Freehold immigration attorneys can help you legally process your loved one’s immigration right away.

Work Authorization

Planning to apply for a work visa? A Freehold immigration attorney can help you process your work authorization so you can work legally in the US.. 


VAWA, the Violence Against Women Act provides a pathway to legal status for many abused spouses and children. A Freehold immigration attorney can help.

Still have questions about Green Cards or
becoming a Lawful Permanent Resident?

Immigration Help & Advice

Adjustment of Status

Adjustment of Status is for individuals with legal presence in the US. This will allow you to apply for a Green Card to start your journey of becoming an American citizen. A Freehol immigration attorney will help you with your application.

BIA Appeals

If you’re having trouble with your immigration application in court, a Freehold immigration attorney can assist you in filing an appeal with the Bureau of Immigration Appeals. There are strict time limits so call us today!

Immigration Bond Hearings

If you are being detained by U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE), our Freehold Immigration Attorneys can request a bond hearing. If the court accepts the bond, you may be released while your immigration case is ongoing. 

Immigrants Facing Criminal Charges

Whether you’re a legal immigrant in the US or not, if you’re facing criminal charges, you must contact a Freehold immigration attorney right away. Our immigration attorneys have extensive experience in criminal defense, and we can help you with your case.

Deportation & Removal Proceedings

A removal proceeding will determine your removability in the U.S., which could also lead to deportation. If you’re facing a possible immigration removal from the United States, a Freehold immigration lawyer can help stop removal proceedings and establish a basis for your stay here in the US.

Family-Based Immigration

If you’re a Green Card holder or a U.S. Citizen and you want to petition a member of your family to legally immigrate to the U.S., a Freehold immigration lawyer can help you with the complicated immigration process. 

Inadmissibility Waivers

Many aspiring immigrants have been barred from immigrating to the US because of their inadmissibility. Our Freehold immigration lawyers can help you request an immigration waiver to help you get legal status in the States.

Work Authorization

To legally work in the U.S. as an immigrant, you must first have legal authorization from U.S. immigration authorities. Our immigration attorneys in Freehold, NJ, can help you in processing your request for work authorization.

Naturalization & Citizenship

Naturalization is the process of acquiring citizenship in the United States. This can be granted to Green Card holders of five years or more. Our law firm in Freehold, NJ, can help you apply for U.S. citizenship.

Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

The Department of Homeland Security grants Temporary Protected Status to immigrants from certain foreign countries. TPS will allow eligible immigrants to legally live and work in the U.S. without fear of being deported. Contact a Freehold immigration attorney for more information.

From Our Immigration Learning Center

Our Freehold immigration lawyers can help you process your immigration to the United States no matter where you are in the world. Our law firm can also help you deal with your immigration concerns if you’re already in the U.S. We are here to answer your questions about immigration and getting legal status in the U.S. We have plenty of immigration videos and articles in our learning center about different types of immigration problems and scenarios. You can start by watching the videos below, then reach out to our immigration law firm if you’re ready to address your immigration concerns.

New Jersey Immigration Attorney

We're here 24/7.
Call Now!

Eatontown, NJ


286 RT 35
Unit D
Eatontown, NJ 07724


Lakewood, NJ


212 2nd Street
Suite 104
Lakewood, NJ 08701


Newark, NJ


50 Park Place
Suite #1101
Newark, NJ 07102


Edison, NJ


1929 NJ-27
Edison, NJ 08817


1065 US-22 Suite 2B
Bridgewater Township, NJ 08807


Freehold, NJ


36 W Main St, Suite 302,
Freehold, NJ 07728


Copyright 2022 Andres Mejer Law - All Rights Reserved. Powered by Advantage Attorney Marketing & Cloud Solutions

Free Deportation Risk Assessment

Where you ever caught at by immigration and returned to your country? (¿Dónde alguna vez te pilló inmigrando y regresaste a tu país?)*

Have you ever been arrested for any reason? (¿Alguna vez te han arrestado por alguna razón?)*

How many times have been arrested? (¿Cuántas veces han sido arrestados?)*

Were you arrested for any of the following reasons? (Check all that apply) (¿Te arrestaron por alguna de las siguientes razones?)

Have you ever filed for an immigration benefit and been denied? (¿Alguna vez ha presentado un beneficio de inmigración y se le ha negado?)*

Have you entered the US illegally more than once after 1997? (¿Ha entrado ilegalmente en los Estados Unidos más de una vez después de 1997?)*

Do you owe back child support? (¿Debes manutención infantil?)*

Arrested in New Jersey

Request Your Free Copy

Solicite su copia gratuita

Immigration Book

Request Your Free Copy

Solicite su copia gratuita

Immigration Attorney

Request Your Free Copy

Solicite su copia gratuita

Find Out Immediately If You Qualify for Legal Status


Your privacy is important to us. We will keep the information you provide strictly confidential. We only use your information to determine if you may be eligible for immigration benefits in the United States. The information we provide should not be construed as legal advice and submission of this form does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Ingrese la siguiente información para aceptar los términos y condiciones.

Enter the following information to accept the terms and conditions.

Start Here!

Información Personal / Personal Information


Idioma Preferido*

Preferred Language

Fecha Nacimiento*

Date of Birth

Pais de Nacimiento*

Country of Birth

Entradas a las EEUU / Entries into the US


Fecha Entrada*

Date of Entry

Entrada Legal*

Did you enter legally?



¿Tiene usted padres, conyuge o hijos mayores de 21 anos,Que ha estado o esta en las fuerzas armadas Americanas?*

Do you have a parent, spouse, or child over 21 who is or was in the US military?

¿Tiene usted padres,conyuge o hijos mayores de 21 anos, ciudadanos Americanos o residentes permanentes?*

Do you have a parent, spouse, or child over 21 who is a US citizen or lawful permanent resident?

¿Ha tenido usted, sus padres o sus abuelos un estado legal en los EEUU?*

Did you, your parents, or your grandparents ever have legal status in the U.S.?

¿Esta considerando matrimonio con us ciudadano Americano o residente permanente? ( mismo sexo incluido)*

Are you considering marriage to a US citizen or green card holder (same-sex marriage included)?



¿Alguien ha peticionado a su favor por motivos de inmigración?*

Has anyone ever filed an immigration petition for you before?

¿Ha sido usted deportado o esta usted en procedimiento de deportación ahora?*

Have you ever been deported or are you in deportation proceedings now?

Ha sido abusado por sus padres, conyuge o hijo mayor de edad?*

Has your parent, spouse, or adult child been abusive to you?

¿Si es asi, fue previo a Abril 30 del 2001?*

If so, was it before April 30, 2001?



¿Fue usted, conyuge, sus padres, pareja o sus hijos victimas de de un crimen violento en los EEUU?*

Were you, your parents, siblings, spouse, partner, or children a victim of a violent crime in the US?

¿Es usted menor de 21 años y soltero?*

Are you under 21 and not married?

¿Tiene usted un padre, conyuge o hijo menor de 15 anos con requerimientos especiales médicos (dificultades de estudio, alergias severas, asma u otra condición medica severa)?*

Do you have a parent, spouse, or child under 15 with medical or special needs (learning disability, severe allergies or asthma, or other serious medical condition)?

¿Fue usted maltratado, abusado o abandonado por sus padres?*

Did your parents mistreat, abuse, or abandon you?



¿Tenia usted 30 anos o menos en Junio, 15, 2012?*

Were you 30 years or under on June 15, 2012?

¿Tenía usted 15 años o menos en su primera entrada en los EEUU?*

Were you 15 years old or younger on your first entry into the US?

Click below now to see if you qualify!

¡Haga clic abajo ahora para ver si califica!

New Jersey Immigration Attorney

Get Instant Access

Enter your name and email address below to get instant access.

New Jersey Immigration Attorney

¡Obtenga acceso instantáneo ahora!

Ingrese su nombre y dirección de correo electrónico a continuación