Take this free test to see your actual risk of being deported and what you can do to stop it.
Do you worry about being Deported?
Realice esta prueba gratuita para ver su riesgo real de ser deportado y lo que puede hacer para detenerlo.
¿Te preocupa la deportación?
Because of limited agency resources, ICE cannot remove all persons illegally present in the U.S. Instead, ICE uses a number of factors, to decide when to exercise prosecutorial discretion. The main factors include:
- Education in the U.S.;
- When and how did person arrive to the U.S.;
- How long has the person been in the U.S.;
- Whether the person or any immediate relative served in the armed forces;
- The person’s ties and contributions to the community;
- Whether the person has a U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouse, child, or parent;
- The person’s age;
- The person’s ties to his or her home country; and
- Whether the person is likely to be granted some sort of temporary or permanent relief from removal.