Find out if you are truly at risk!
Find out instantly with our free deportation risk assessment
- Education in the U.S.;
- When and how did person arrive to the U.S.;
- How long has the person been in the U.S.;
- Whether the person or any immediate relative served in the armed forces;
- The person’s ties and contributions to the community;
- Whether the person has a U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouse, child, or parent;
- The person’s age;
- The person’s ties to his or her home country; and
- Whether the person is likely to be granted some sort of temporary or permanent relief from removal.