Bradley Beach Municipal Court
Held at the Neptune City Municipal Court,
106 West Sylvania Avenue, Neptune City, NJ 07753
Phone: (732) 775-1690
Fax: (732) 776-7842
Bradley Beach Municipal Court Staff
The Judge who will hear your case is the Honorable Richard Thompson. The attorney representing the state, referred to as the prosecutor, is presently Sean Kean. The Court Administrator is Kelly Barrett.
Bradley Beach Municipal Court Sessions
The court meets Wednesdays at noon. Check your court notice for the exact time. You must be on time to court. If you don’t show up, or are late, you risk being held in contempt and a bench warrant being issued for your arrest. If you aren’t a U.S. citizen, an order of arrest can jeopardize your ability to become a citizen or achieve legal status.
You should always call the Court Administrator to confirm the exact date and time. If you haven’t hired an attorney, call Court Administrator Kelly Barrett at least one day before your scheduled appearance and make sure that you are on the calendar for the date on the ticket. You don’t want to travel only to wait several hours for nothing.
At your court appearance, you will have the opportunity to discuss the matter with Prosecutor Kean, and it’s strongly advised that you have an experienced Bradley Beach Municipal Court attorney to conduct these negotiations for you. Particularly, after your attorney has reviewed the State’s proofs and has been able to find the weaknesses in the State’s case. Doing so is the best way to get your charges dismissed, reduced, or amended to avoid jail, costly fines, and loss of driving privileges.
How should I dress to my Bradley Beach Municipal Court Appearance?
Your appearance is important. You should dress in your Sunday best. Treat this matter seriously. I see too many defendants appear in court like they just rolled out of bed. We all make decisions based on assumptions. Let the Judge’s and Prosecutor’s assumptions be in your favor. Make sure you are neat and presentable.
So What Do I Do?
If you received a Bradley Beach Municipal Court violation or summons, you can
- Download our free traffic ticket book “Why Pleading Guilty to your New Jersey Traffic Ticket is NOT an option by clicking on the title;”
- Download our DUI book, “Arrested for Drunk Driving? Learn How to Beat the Odds;”
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, you may have immigration consequences. On the menu on the right you will find our immigration books including a tool to help you figure out if you qualify for legal status;
- You contact me through this site or the chat feature; or
- You can call our knowledgeable staff at 888-695-6169.