Take this free test to see your actual risk of being deported and what you can do to stop it.
Do you worry about being Deported?
Realice esta prueba gratuita para ver su riesgo real de ser deportado y lo que puede hacer para detenerlo.
¿Te preocupa la deportación?
- You are under 18 years of age, homeless, in foster care or otherwise lacking any parental or other familial support, and your income is less than 150% of the U.S. poverty level.
- You cannot care for yourself because you suffer from a serious, chronic disability and your income is less than 150% of the U.S. poverty level.
- You have, at the time of the request, accumulated $25,000 or more in debt in the past 12 months as a result of unreimbursed medical expenses for yourself or an immediate family member, and your income is less than 150% of the U.S. poverty level.
The following documentary evidence can be used to demonstrate that you meet any of the above conditions when you apply:
- Affidavits from community-based or religious organizations to establish your homelessness or lack of parental or other familial financial support.
- Copies of your tax returns, banks statement, pay stubs, or other reliable evidence of income level. Evidence can also include an affidavit from the applicant or a responsible third party attesting that you do not file tax returns, have no bank accounts, or have no income to prove income level.
- Accept copies of your medical records, insurance records, bank statements, or other reliable evidence of unreimbursed medical expenses of at least $25,000.
- Address any factual issues through a Request for Evidence