- Being deported from the United States, or
- It may prevent you from being re-admitted to the United States if you leave voluntarily, or
- It may prevent you from ever becoming a naturalized American citizen.
If you are not a U.S. citizen and being charged with a crime, I would strongly advise you to speak to an immigration attorney before you accept any plea. If you have an attorney already, ask him or her what the immigration consequences are for any plea or conviction.
If you, loved one, or friend are charged with a crime in New Jersey you need to know your options before going to court.
- An Immigrant’s Guide to Municipal Court. Not a U.S. citizen? Are you concerned about immigration consequences? You should be. Learn what to expect in municipal court and immigration court.
- Arrested for Drunk Driving? Learn how to Beat the Odds – Want more defense strategies? How about some common mistakes to avoid? Learn what to expect before you go to court;
- Why Pleading Guilty to Your New Jersey Traffic Ticket is NOT an Option – Here I discuss court process and different traffic violations, including DUI’s;
Ready to talk to someone now?
- Call 888-695-6169 to speak to our knowledgeable staff;
- Fill out the contact us form on this page;
- Select the live chat feature to speak to someone right away.
We help immigrants, one case at a time.