Take this free test to see your actual risk of being deported and what you can do to stop it.

Ice Deportation

Do you worry about being Deported?

Realice esta prueba gratuita para ver su riesgo real de ser deportado y lo que puede hacer para detenerlo.

¿Te preocupa la deportación?

Generally, no.  If you didn’t enter the U.S. legally you can’t adjust your status within the U.S. Even if you marry a U.S. citizen or otherwise become an immediate relative you can’t adjust in the U.S.  This doesn’t mean you can’t become a permanent resident, only that you ca’t do so in the United States.  You may still be able to consular process.  In order to adjust from the within the U.S. you must have been inspected and admitted or paroled into the U.S.  If you qualify for the LIFE Act, you may still be able to adjust by paying a $1000 fine.