- These nations are struggling economically because of population issues. All three of these nations have a high population density causing substandard living situations. This decreases overall health, which in turn decreases overall job productivity, assuming they can find a job.
- This leads to the second issue, which is the employment situation. There are too few “fair trade” goods from this region. Products bearing the Fair trade logo come from farmers and workers who are justly compensated. The goal is to help farmers in developing countries build sustainable business that positively affect their communities. Most farmers in the Central American region are properly compensated. That keeps them in a state of poverty.
- One of the key reasons, is the failure of the government in each of these countries to protect their own people. Criminal organizations too often are more akin to war lords who are more concerned about rival organizations than the government.
While there are of course other issues, these are the three main problems that explain the mass emigration from these nations. Because the people who live in these three Central American nations are victimized by criminal organizations, have high unemployment, low wages, and horrible living conditions, they come to America to seek out better lives. For many they believe coming to America is the only way they or their kids might live to become adults.
Your Free Resources
Interested in immigration but don’t know where to start?
- Do You Qualify for Legal Status? Click the link, answer the questions, and find out now.
- An Immigrant’s Guide to Municipal CourtLearn what to expect in removal proceedings.
- Do You Need an Immigration Attorney? You Might Not Only an attorney can help you if you are in removal proceedings, but maybe you want to file a particular petition. Find out how an attorney can help.
- 7 Critical Questions to ask Before Hiring an Immigration Attorney How to find the right immigration attorney? Learn in this book.
If you are ready to get started today…
- Call our knowledgeable staff at 888-695-6169;
- Fill out our contact us form on this page; or
- Select our live chat feature to speak to someone right away.
AML…..helping immigrants……..one petition at a time!