Concerned about

Find out if you are truly at risk!

Find out instantly with our free deportation risk assessment

Yes, if the only barrier to her adjustment was the illegal entry.  The granting of parole satisfies the requirement that your immediate relative is “inspected, admitted, or paroled.”  If your relative is an immediate relative, then she can adjust because she doesn’t have to show that she has maintained legal status before your application.  If she isn’t an immediate relative, meaning that she isn’t your spouse, parent, or child, she must satisfy a different exception in INA section 245(k).