Take this free test to see your actual risk of being deported and what you can do to stop it.
Do you worry about being Deported?
Realice esta prueba gratuita para ver su riesgo real de ser deportado y lo que puede hacer para detenerlo.
¿Te preocupa la deportación?
If you are under 21 years old and are convicted for driving or boating with a BAC of .01% or higher, the following penalties apply:
- 3090 day license suspension,
- significant fines and penalties depending on the circumstances,
- 1530 days mandatory community service
- Participation in alcohol education and highway safety programs at an Intoxicated Driver Resource Center
- If you are unlicensed and under 17 years of age at the time of the incident, you are subject to a 3090 day delay in processing your driver license