Take this free test to see your actual risk of being deported and what you can do to stop it.
Do you worry about being Deported?
Realice esta prueba gratuita para ver su riesgo real de ser deportado y lo que puede hacer para detenerlo.
¿Te preocupa la deportación?
Benefits of DACA/DAPA
- Granted work authorization in the U.S
- Granted to apply for social security
- Apply for Driver’s license
- May be able to buy, insure and register a car under your name
- Can leave the country for visitation purposes through advance parole
How soon can I apply for DACA?
- For DAPA; parents can apply 180 days after announcement date, which is May 19, 2015
- For DACA; you can apply 90 days after announcement date, which is February 18, 2015
Is there a cutoff date?
There are no deadlines for the applications or eligibility. However, USCIS will be receiving many applications; it is important to begin right away.
How can you prepare for DACA/DAPA program?
Check out my book 7 Secrets to Successfully Prepare for an Immigration Reform. You could find this book at www.njdeferredaction.com or our website at www.andresmejerlaw.com. Find us on Facebook, Google Plus or Twitter
I hope you found this video helpful and you share it with your friends. For a chance to win an IPad rate me at www.AndresMejerReviews.com.