Share This Post!
What is President Obama’s New Deferred Action?
Benefits of DACA/DAPA
- Granted work authorization in the U.S
- Granted to apply for social security
- Apply for Driver’s license
- May be able to buy, insure and register a car under your name
- Can leave the country for visitation purposes through advance parole
How soon can I apply for DACA?
- For DAPA; parents can apply 180 days after announcement date, which is May 19, 2015
- For DACA; you can apply 90 days after announcement date, which is February 18, 2015
Is there a cutoff date?
There are no deadlines for the applications or eligibility. However, USCIS will be receiving many applications; it is important to begin right away.
How can you prepare for DACA/DAPA program?
Check out my book 7 Secrets to Successfully Prepare for an Immigration Reform. You could find this book at www.njdeferredaction.com or our website at www.andresmejerlaw.com. Find us on Facebook, Google Plus or Twitter
I hope you found this video helpful and you share it with your friends. For a chance to win an IPad rate me at www.AndresMejerReviews.com.