Our Immigration Stories at Andres Mejer Law Most immigrants regret not obtaining a green card and filing a citizenship application…
- Whether you deprived of a “right” you have. For example, I discussed your Miranda Warnings in this article; and
- What the impact of that violation can have on your case.
Do you need a
- Criminal attorney;
- DUI or Traffic attorney;
- An immigration attorney; or
- All of the above
If you are not a U.S. citizen you need an attorney who is familiar with your specific issue and how it can affect your ability to stay in the U.S. and ultimately become a U.S. citizen.
Contacting the right attorney can make all the difference in your case.
Free Resources for you
If you are charged with a Crime, DUI, or Traffic offense you need to know your options before going to court. On this page you will see an offer for my books, click the link, put your name and contact information and we will give you these books free:
- Arrested for Drunk Driving? Learn how to Beat the Odds – Here I discuss defense strategies, and common mistakes I see other attorneys make in defending these complicated cases. I also list for your question you should ask any attorney that you interview for your defense.
- Why Pleading Guilty to Your New Jersey Traffic Ticket is NOT an Option – Here I discuss court process and violations, including DUI’s. There lots of case examples here.
- An Immigrant’s Guide to Municipal Court. This discusses specifically what you will encounter in Municipal Court if you aren’t a U.S. citizen and how it can result in removal proceedings in Immigration Court. I define important terms and guide you through the Municipal Court and Immigration Court process.
- Do You Qualify for Legal Status? If you aren’t legal in the U.S. you owe it to yourself to find out if you can get legal status. Select the link, answer the questions, and find out for FREE.
If you have DUI, Traffic, or Criminal offense questions, we have answers. You can,
- Call 888-695-6169 to speak to our knowledgeable staff;
- Fill out the contact us form on this page;
- Select the live chat feature to speak to someone right away.
We help defendants, one court client at a time.