Concerned about

Find out if you are truly at risk!

Find out instantly with our free deportation risk assessment

You can show several documents to prove that someone had an honorable discharge from the U.S. Coast Guard or Armed Forces.  For instance, proof of honorable discharge include a report of separation forms, military personnel records, and military health records.