Take this free test to see your actual risk of being deported and what you can do to stop it.
Do you worry about being Deported?
Realice esta prueba gratuita para ver su riesgo real de ser deportado y lo que puede hacer para detenerlo.
¿Te preocupa la deportación?
Do not hire a general attorney; you need an attorney who concentrates on traffic cases. An experience traffic attorney will know to use technicalities to have tickets dismissed or have your fines or penalties reduced.
The fact is you only have one chance to hire the right attorney for job. Here are some
questions to ask when interviewing your attorney.
1. What is your experience in this particular area of law?
2. Who will be my lawyer?
3. What will you charge for your services?
4. Do you have a disciplinary record with the state bar of any state?
5. If I leave you a message, how long should I expect to wait to hear back from you?
6. Can you guarantee me a result?
7. What legal obstacles do you see? Explain my case in detail.
8. Do you hold malpractice insurance?
9. What is the attorney’s experience in municipal court?
10. Who will be your attorney?
11. What will the attorney charge for his or her services?
12. Does the attorney or law firm have a disciplinary record with the state bar of any state?
13. What is the attorney’s policy for returning messages?
14. Will the attorney guarantee you a result?
15. Does the attorney hold malpractice insurance?
16. Ask the attorney to explain your case in detail.