The fact is you only have one chance to hire the right attorney for job. Here are some
questions to ask when interviewing your attorney.
1. What is your experience in this particular area of law?
2. Who will be my lawyer?
3. What will you charge for your services?
4. Do you have a disciplinary record with the state bar of any state?
5. If I leave you a message, how long should I expect to wait to hear back from you?
6. Can you guarantee me a result?
7. What legal obstacles do you see? Explain my case in detail.
8. Do you hold malpractice insurance?
9. What is the attorney’s experience in municipal court?
10. Who will be your attorney?
11. What will the attorney charge for his or her services?
12. Does the attorney or law firm have a disciplinary record with the state bar of any state?
13. What is the attorney’s policy for returning messages?
14. Will the attorney guarantee you a result?
15. Does the attorney hold malpractice insurance?
16. Ask the attorney to explain your case in detail.