Collections Position ***There are directions for application at the end of this ad*** To download this ad, click here. Description:…
Not Just a Receptionist Wanted
I’m not looking for “just” a receptionist. I am looking for a Master of First Impressions for our Long Branch office who loves helping people. This opportunity will not be for everyone but for the right person this could be the opportunity help people solve their very real legal problems.
I focus on the Hispanic community of Monmouth and Ocean Counties. I need someone who will make every guest into our office feel at home. As a firm, we concentrate on Spanish speaking immigrants. So you must be a fluent Spanish speaker. In particular, we help people get legal status and avoid deportation. We help defend them from DUI and traffic tickets. We help mothers keep custody of their kids and get the child support they need. We defend people charged with domestic violence. We also help injured workers get the treatment and compensation they deserve.
You will be in regular contact with the clients, whether on the phone or when they walk into the office. We very much focus on customer service. You will be crucial in making the guest truly feel like a guest at our office. This is a unique position for the right candidate.
Your starting salary will be commensurate on experience. Legal experience is preferred but we will train the right candidate. You will start for a trial period of three months. Benefits are available after three months.
- You must have a positive, friendly, and outgoing personality. You truly have to love talking and helping people. This position is presently filled by someone who is retiring. Our guests call her just to talk to her. That is the kind of experience we expect you to provide to our customers.
- I believe in giving client’s quality representation in their language, so you must be fluent in Spanish to qualify. Portuguese is a plus.
- You must be intelligent and detail orientated. Other qualifications include the ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Please do not apply if you are not able to conduct your interview in both Spanish and English.
How to Apply:
If you don’t file these instructions precisely, you will not be considered.
- Call (732) 698-5028 – and follow the instructions.
- Do not call 888-695-6169
- Don’t fax 732-963-9900
I am looking to make a quick decision so don’t wait to apply.Share This Post!