¿Estás planeando solicitar la libertad condicional anticipada, pero tienes dudas porque tienes antecedentes penales? Las personas solicitan libertad condicional anticipada…
- Undocumented immigrants are approximately 5% of the U.S. workforce;
- 60% of these undocumented immigrants have been in the U.S. for over 10 years;
- Approximately 50% of the adult undocumented immigrants live in households with minor children;
- Approximately 1 million undocumented immigrants are children;
- Approximately 4.5 million U.S. citizen children have at least one undocumented parent;
- Approximately 50% of longtime undocumented immigrant households own homes; and
- Approximately 40% of undocumented immigrant adults go to church weekly.
If Immigration Judge’s had the discretion to determine the worthiness of an undocumented immigrant’s ability to stay in the U.S., the Judge frequently doesn’t, the above would be the factors the Judge would consider. What are the immigrant’s ties to the U.S.? Are they gainfully employed? What is the impact to their immediate families if they are removed from the U.S.? Are they homeowners and observant individuals? Are they a danger to the public or their community? These are all positive factors. Contrary to common MythUnderstanding if Obama or an Immigration Judge was to weigh an undocumented individual’s ability to defer deportation, there are a lot of undocumented immigrants that would qualify. If you have a question or comments for our knowledgeable staff call 888-695-6169, we want to hear from you.