Your starting salary will be commensurate on experience. Legal experience is preferred but we will train the right candidate. You will start for a trial period of three months. Benefits are available after three months.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- I believe in giving client’s quality representation in their language, so you must be fluent in Spanish to qualify. Portuguese is a plus.
- You must be intelligent and detail orientated.
- Other qualifications include the ability to learn quickly, work independently, and highly organized
- You must have excellent client interaction.
- Commited to serve the local immigrant community.
How to Apply:
If you don’t file these instructions precisely, you will not be considered:
- Send me an email to [email protected] In the Subject field write: I Want to Help People and Have Fun Too.
- Attach your resume and explain why you want to help immigrants and any relevant experience you think I should consider.
- Do not call 888-695-6169 and ask for Marianne
- Don’t fax 732-963-9900 to attention Marianne.
I am looking to make a quick decision, so don’t wait to apply.