Find out if you are truly at risk!
Find out instantly with our free deportation risk assessment
Sealing Mexican Border
- A fence can be cut, and unless we want to recreate the Berlin wall, we will never be able to truly close the border.
- Just because people cannot walk across the border does not mean they will not find other ways across. Such as smuggling (a lot of commerce crosses the border daily) and tunnels (drug traffickers use them now) that go under the fence.
In the long run, we can’t entirely close the Southern Border. That is why immigration officials talk about operational control of the southern border. We need to stop illegal immigration while still allowing commerce to occur. We have made tremendous strides in the past decade to improve our control of the southern border, but groups like the Center for Immigration Studies, prefer to ignore facts. There are two general categories of illegal immigrants (1) Criminal reasons; and (2) those can come to work be reunited with families already here. For the past decade, we have made zero effort to improve legal immigration. If there were a way for legal immigration to the U.S. that accounts for today’s needs (not the needs of 20 or 30 years ago) we would eliminate the second category. That means the volume of illegal immigration would automatically go down. Isn’t that a better use of resources? There comes a point where we will get diminishing returns by creating a militarized border.
We have tools to help with your immigration needs:
- Do You Qualify for Legal Status? Do you want legal status in the U.S.? In 10 minutes or less, you will know if you qualify for FREE.
- Do You Need an Immigration Attorney? You Might Not Now that you qualify for legal status, do you need an attorney to help you? It may surprise you to learn that you might not.
- 7 Critical Questions to ask Before Hiring an Immigration Attorney Now that you need an immigration attorney, how do you find a good one? Find out here.
- An Immigrant’s Guide to Municipal Court If you are arrested and face charges what will happen to you in municipal court or in immigration court? Find out here?
We can answer your immigration questions:
- Call our knowledgeable staff at 888-695-6169;
- Fill out our contact us form on this page; or
- Select our live chat feature to speak to someone right away.
We help immigrants, one petition at a time.