Find out if you are truly at risk!
Find out instantly with our free deportation risk assessment
Immigrants live in fear of discovery and deportation. President’s Obama’s program has given them an opportunity to overcome their fear and seek help. The key is to speak with an experienced immigration attorney and determine the best method of obtaining legal status. Here are some other examples I have discovered in meeting with these immigrants:
- Victims of serious crime and persecution who may qualify for Asylum or a U-Visa within the U.S.
- A child of a naturalized U.S. citizen who did not know that as a minor he automatically became a U.S. citizen when his father naturalized.
- After a successful Post-Conviction Relief application to overturn a wrongful conviction based on lack of legal representation or the presence of a translator, will now be able to apply for Deferred Action.
- An immigrant who left her abusive U.S. citizen husband and thought she lost her opportunity for legal residence, can now get it through the Violence Against Women’s Act (VAWA).
- An immigrant married to a U.S. citizen that didn’t think could get a green card because of their illegal entry can file for the Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver.
- An immigrant in the U.S. for over 10 years with a U.S. child with medical problems could qualify for Cancellation of Removal.
An experienced immigration attorney has the knowledge and practice that a notario does not have. A notario cannot only take your money, but can land you in jail with his or her bad advice. No one can force you to meet with an attorney, but are you really going to risk your future without even verifying your options?
If you are ready to speak to our knowledgeable staff call 888-695-6169