La nueva regla final para DACA codificará y fortalecerá el programa, originalmente promulgado a través de una orden ejecutiva en…
- In the first five years of the Obama administration, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has removed a record 2 million people at a time when net migration from Mexico to the United States is at or near zero and border crossings are near a 40-year low. For more information on deportations read, “Ice’s Deportations are No Laughing Matter.”
- Federal criminal prosecutions of immigration-related offenses are at the highest point in historyup 468 percent from FY2003.
- Immigration detention continues to rise and now totals about 430,000 individuals each year, at a cost of $2 billion annually to American taxpayers.
- Since 2006, Congress has funded a near-doubling of Border Patrol agents at U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), from 12,185 to a peak of 21,444 in 2011.
- The number of civil immigration detainers issued by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) jumped from just 15,000 in FY2007 to over 250,000 in FY2012.
- Removals without due process without any opportunity to see an immigration judge have risen exponentially and now account for more than 70 percent of annual removals through the use of expedited removal and reinstatement of removal. For a more detailed explanation read, “Is ICE loosing in Court?“
For questions call our knowledgeable staff at 888-695-6169.