Concerned about

Find out if you are truly at risk!

Find out instantly with our free deportation risk assessment

If my period of deferred action is extended, will I need to re-apply for an extension of my employment authorization? The answer is Yes. If USCIS decides to defer action for additional periods beyond the initial two years, you must also have requested an extension for your employment authorization.