¿Sabías que el Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS) está proponiendo una nueva regla para el “motivo de carga pública de…
Is Governor Christie Going to Run for President in 2016?
As of Friday May 8th, 2015, Governor Christie has not announced a run for the Presidency of the United States. No New Jerseyan believes today that he doesn’t intend on running. In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy he received a large amount of press, much of it positive. He reached out and received help from President Obama. He won a landslide victory as a Republican in a Democratic leaning state. However, with the scandal of Bridgegate never quit going away, and New Jersey’s recent grim financial news Christie’s prospects are looking bleak. There is a still a path to the Presidency for Christie in 2016, but at this point Christie may be one of the few who see it as a strong possibility
Free Resources Available for You
If you face an immigration challenge we have some valuable resources for you:
- Do You Qualify for Legal Status? If you aren’t legal in the U.S. you owe it to yourself to find out if you can get legal status. Select the link, answer the questions, and find out for FREE.
- Do You Need an Immigration Attorney? You Might Not – I will explain when you need an immigration attorney. Not every needs one. I will also explain the benefits of hiring one in any immigration challenge.
- 7 Critical Questions to Ask Before Hiring an Immigration Attorney – If you have decided that you need an immigration attorney, how do you make sure you hire a good one? I explain to you the questions you need to ask before you hire your immigration attorney.
- An Immigrant’s Guide to Municipal Court – Here I discuss what happens if you get arrested by Immigration Customs Enforcement, what you need to know to get out of custody, and what to expect if you are placed in removal hearings. I also explain the municipal court process and how a municipal court matter can result in your being placed into removal proceedings.
If You Have Immigration Questions, a NJ Immigration Lawyer Has Answers. You Can:
- Call our knowledgeable staff at 888-582-6146;
- Fill out our contact us form on this page; or
- Select our live chat feature to speak to someone right away.
We help immigrants, one petition at a time.Share This Post!