Find out if you are truly at risk!
Find out instantly with our free deportation risk assessment
You don’t want to wait to get your documents. This will take preparation, which takes time. You want to apply as soon as possible. You want your application to be reviewed first. To do that, you need to start today. Follow these Seven Secrets to Success:
- Order your criminal background and get a certified disposition for each crime;
- Order your driver’s abstract and get a certified disposition for each violation;
- Get letters of support from U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents that speak to your good moral character;
- Get your family identity documents for your entire immediate family, like birth certificates and passports;
- Prepare proof of when you entered the U.S., and for every month you have been in the U.S. since then;
- Pay any back taxes or child support amounts that you owe; and
- Make sure you have your documents reviewed by a qualified immigration attorney before you apply for any immigration benefit.
In my book, I explain why each of all of these is necessary. Trust me, once this program is announced, it will be hard to get an appointment with an immigration attorney. Start today. Be Prepared. Be first to apply for this upcoming program.
You can order our book here. If you are ready to speak to our knowledgeable staff call 888-695-6169, fill out the contact form, or select the live chat feature.
Helping immigrants, one petition at a time.