Those who want to become citizens of the United States must first go through a lot since the immigration process…
- Family Based Application A qualifying family member applies for you
- Employment Based Application An employer applies for you
- Diversity you win a lottery and are from a country with few immigrants to the U
- Asylum yo
- u fear persecution from you country
- Cancellation of Removal a defense for some who are in removal proceedings
- U-Visa victims of crim
- e Against Women’s Act men or women abused by a qualifying relative can apply without the relatives assistance
- Special Immigrant Juvenile minors under 21 who can’t be reunited with one or both parents because of abuse, maltreatment, or abandonment
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DREAMers) youths who were brought to the U.S. as minors by their parents.
In later articles, I will go over each one of these 9 Paths to Legal Status. For now, if you qualify for one or more of these you may be able to achieve legal status. Knowledge is power. If you qualify, you won’t need to be afraid any more. If you qualify, we can guide you through the whole process. To get started click here or text Qualify to 732-481-1082.
I know how powerful this information can be. It can change your life. Achieving Legal Status, allowed me to go to college and then law school. I use to ride my bike to work in the snow, because I didn’t have a car. When I moved back to the U.S., I lived in small room in a house with people I didn’t know. I lived apart from my parents and siblings for years rarely seeing them. I know the immigrant experience. It isn’t always pleasant. But we all came here for a better life. I want to help to you achieve your dreams. Your first step is to find out if you qualify. You can start the journey by clicking here . . .
If you have an immediate question, you can call us at 888-695-6169 and speak to our knowledgeable staff.
In my next post, I will discuss what to do if you don’t qualify. So stay tuned.