Concerned about

Find out if you are truly at risk!

Find out instantly with our free deportation risk assessment


There are approximately 2,100,000 youths that study in our schools, speak English, play in our neighborhoods, and pledge allegiance to our flag nationwide who may qualify for President Obama’s new program, Deferred Action for Undocumented Youth.  They are Americans in every single way but on paper. They were brought to this country by their parents and live under the threat of deportation to a country they don’t know.


It is not amnesty, not permanent, not a pathway to a green card or citizenship. Deferred Action is not legal status. Youth that qualify cannot vote or petition for family members.  You retain whatever legal status you had before being accepted into the program upon its completion.

What do I get?

If you qualify you get work authorization and can apply for a social security number and a driver’s license. 

How do I qualify?

If you:

  • Entered the U. S. before age 16;
  • Are 30 or younger;
  • Lived in the U. S. on June 15, 2012 and for the previous five years;
  • Are in school, graduated from high school, obtained a GED, or are honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the U.S.; and
  • Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, multiple misdemeanors, or pose a threat to national security or public safety. 

You will need to complete a background check.  You must discuss this with a qualified immigration attorney before applying.  Don’t risk deportation. 

How do I apply?

You cannot apply before August 15, 2012. In fact, we don’t know what the application form is, the fee, or where to apply.  Check us for the most up to date information.  Although every case is unique is unique these are the type of documents that will be needed in order to apply:  financial records, medical records, school records, employment records, military records, birth certificate, passport, a certified driver’s abstract, a criminal background check, income tax returns, and letters of support may be necessary.