Find out if you are truly at risk!
Find out instantly with our free deportation risk assessment
Bilingual Trial Attorney
Are you a bilingual Spanish speaking attorney who is disillusioned with the practice of law? Would you like to help rebuild America’s trust in lawyers? Do you love helping immigrants solve their legal challenges?
Let’s find out.
What does our perfect Spanish speaking attorney look like?
- You are licensed to practice law in NJ in the last five years but haven’t found a job that you love
- You are a hard worker, intelligent, and articulate but yet humble with a sense of humor. You definitely need a sense of humor to join our team.
- You are a logical thinker who understands the law and wants to apply it in creative ways to help our clients achieve their legal goals.
- You are computer savvy, type over 50 words a minute, and are a grammar snob.
If you find you meet the above criteria, we want to meet you.
Here is who we are:
- We are a law firm of immigrants for immigrants headquartered in Eatontown, NJ
- We are passionate advocates who help immigrants (1) achieve legal status or defend their right to stay in the U.S.; (2) defend them in criminal, DUI/DWI, or traffic matters; and (3) support them during their family disputes.
- We focus on educating our clients through seminars, books, videos, newsletters, and blog posts
- We partner with faith-based organizations and non-profits to help educate the Hispanic community on legal issues
If you want to find out more about who we are, go to www.AndresMejerLaw.com
Who is this job not for?
- If you were the student who needed mom and dad to remind you about your homework and your projects, this job isn’t for you
- If you need lots of direction, this isn’t the job for you
- If you feel you often miss little details, this isn’t the job for you
- If you are already set in your ways with how to practice law and aren’t willing to learn, this isn’t the job for you
- If you think that the world owes you something and have a sense of entitlement, this isn’t the job for you
We will expect you to absorb our materials and learn who we are as a law firm.
You must have excellent communication skills with good diction and an excellent grasp of the English and Spanish Languages.
We treat our staff with respect and have “A” players on our team.
There is potential for growth in the practice.
If you are interested in this position, please:
Email your resume to [email protected]