- Donald Trump continues to be the leader of the poll with 27% of the vote,
- Dr. Ben Carson has picked up with 23% of the votes,
- Former Governor Jeb Bush, Former Governor Huckabee, and Senator Marco Rubio are all tied for third place in the poll, with 6% of the popular vote,
- Senator Ted Cruz with 5%,
- Carly Fiorina with 4%,
- Governor Chris Christie with 1% of the popular vote.
Carly Fiorina, Marco Rubio, and Chris Christie excelled in the second debate, but the gap is significant. It remains to be seen what the next polls will show.