Allenhurst Municipal Court Address
125 Corlies Avenue, Allenhurst, NJ 07711
Phone: 732-583-4200 ext. 105,141
Allenhurst Municipal Court Staff
The Judge hearing your case will be the Honorable George Cieri. The prosecutor is Martin J. McGreevy. The Court Administrator is Robin K. Deibert.
Allenhurst Municipal Court Session
Allenhurst Municipal Court is held the third Thursday of each month. Check your court notice for the exact time. You must be on time to court. If you are late or don’t appear you risk being held in contempt and a bench warrant being issued for your arrest.
You should always call the Court Administrator to confirm the exact date and time. If you haven’t hired an attorney, call the Court Administrator at least one day before your scheduled appearance and make sure that you are on the calendar for the date on the ticket. You don’t want to travel to court only to learn that you should have called the first.
How should I dress for my Allenhurst Municipal court Appearance?
Your appearance is important. You should dress in your Sunday best. Treat this matter seriously. I see too many defendants appear in court like they just rolled out of bed. The Judge and Prosecutor have a very short period of time to get your measure. Make sure you are neat and presentable.
What if I am not a U.S. Citizen?
Allenhurst Municipal Judge Cieri is supposed to tell you that if plead guilty or are found guilty you can be deported. If you leave the U.S. you may not be allowed to reenter. Also, if you apply for legal status or citizenship in the future a conviction may prevent you from doing so.
Take this matter seriously. Immigration is federal law. Even a seemingly minor New Jersey violation can have profound implications on your immigration status. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney before your municipal case is decided.
So What Do I Do?
If you received an Allenhurst Municipal Court violation or summons, you can
- Download our free traffic ticket book “Why Pleading Guilty to your New Jersey Traffic Ticket is NOT an option by clicking on the title;”
- Download our DUI book, “Arrested for Drunk Driving? Learn How to Beat the Odds;”
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, you may have immigration consequences. On the menu on the right you will find our immigration books including a tool to help you figure out if you qualify for legal status;
- You contact me through this site or the chat feature; or
- You can call our knowledgeable staff at 888-695-6169.