Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay discussing either, “How Attorneys Make the World a Better Place” or, “Why We Need Attorneys in America”.
Purpose of this Scholarship:
- To provide financial assistance to deserving college students.
- To encourage students to consider a career in law or legal advocacy.
- To grow general understanding of the important role attorneys play in American society.
General Rules and Information:
- To be eligible, you must be a student enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university or high school senior planning to enroll in college.
- Scholarship entries are due no later than August 15th of each year.
- Scholarships are awarded annually in late August.
- Scholarship entries are judged solely by this law firm.
- No application fee is required for this scholarship.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
- Videos should be no longer than 3 minutes in length.
- Video entries must be in English or Spanish.
- Applicant must appear at least once in the video.
- Voice over must be in the voice of the applicant.
- Videos must be titled as follows: Andres Mejer Law College Scholarship Video | Applicant’s Full Name
- Videos must be posted to this law firm’s Facebook page and publicly shared on the Applicant’s Facebook page.
- For more information please email [email protected]