Do You Want to Learn About Paths to U.S. Legal Status? 

This book discusses the 9 principal paths to legal status. Don’t wait to achieve the American dream.

Call Now: 855-815-1945

Califica Para Estatus Legal?

Requirements to Apply for U.S. Legal Status  

In a nutshell, in order to apply for the Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver, you must:

  • Analyze Options
  • Review Your Past
  • Gather Necessary Documents and File Your Petition

This means, at its most basic level, that if you have a spouse, parent or child (over 21) who is a U.S. citizen or green card holder, they can petition for you. Your family member can file a petition that will get your green card. Because you entered the U.S. without permission (illegally) you can’t get a green card in the U.S. You need an interview at the U.S. embassy in your home country in order to get a green card when you return to the U.S. This waiver reduces your risk because it is approved before you leave the U.S, reduces the time you are outside of the U.S., and reduces the time you are separated from your family. In short, you know that you have an excellent chance to return before you leave the U.S.  

About Immigration Attorney, Andres Mejer 

I was born in Santiago, Chile, as was my mother. My father is from Rosario, Argentina. I grew up in a Spanish speaking home.  

We first entered the United State as tourists and overstayed our visas in 1981. We were undocumented until President Reagan passed a law allowing us to become legal residence. For nearly a decade we had no legal status. Meaning my parents could not legally work or get a driver’s license.  

We finally did get our green cards in 1989. Then in 1996, we left the United States never having filed for our Citizenship and I nearly lost my green card. In 1998 I returned to the U.S., and in 1999 I became a Citizen. My father and sister were not so fortunate and they lost their green cards.  

I became a speaker, author, and attorney to help others avoid our mistakes. Education is your best defense. You must know your rights. If you qualify for a legal benefit, don’t wait. Reach out today.

Andres Mejer

If you have a family member who is a U.S. citizen or green card holder, contact us today at (855) 815-1945 to obtain our book which explains how your family member can apply for YOUR Legal U.S. status.


"Increíble, trabajador y dedicado grupo de personas que he encontrado. Andrés y su equipo ayudaron a mi novia el mes pasado en un caso de inmigración que parecía absolutamente imposible. Mi novio tenía todo el papeleo para ser deportado y se trasladaron a las montañas no sólo para mantenerlo en el país, sino que lo dejen en libertad."

Elizabeth Perez 

"Andres Mejer es un excelente abogado, tiene un excelente equipo en el lugar, y ha ayudado a un sinnúmero de personas con obtener su estado de inmigración elaborado. Como miembro de un grupo de mente maestra, puedo decir que basándome en ver el cuidado y la atención de Andrés por los detalles y su cuidado por los clientes, usted está en buenas manos con él y su equipo."

Rick Weaver